Thu 15th September 2022: 10:00am
Latvia/Cairns Sister City Exhibition Exchange
Call-out for Expressions of Interest
Please send EoI by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 December 2021
Artists proofs or samples to be submitted 1 February 2022. 15 artists from InkMasters and 15 from Riga will be selected and will complete editions by 15 May 2022. Exhibitions of the works will be presented in both cities around September 2022.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Current financial Members of InkMasters are invited to submit up to 2 unframed works for selection for this exhibition. Closing date for entries 1 Feb 2022.
- Works submitted must be for sale and be consigned for the duration of the exhibition.
Each selected work incurs an entry fee of $15 (or $20 for 2) payable only after artists are notified of selection. The entry fee pays for expenses including airfreight and invitations.
- Works to be printed on paper no larger than 60cm x 80cm. Works will be framed with InkMasters existing exhibition frames (Cairns exhibition).
- Any print medium or combination of media may be used but must be editioned (works may NOT be Unique State prints or monotypes). All works submitted must be appropriately identified, numbered, titled, signed, and dated.
- Selected artists will be notified 15 Feb 2022.
- Please nominate your artist’s wholesale price for each work. The retail price will be calculated by adding 40% commission.
- Membership and membership renewals can be made here: https://inkmasterscairns.com.au/membership
- Email entry forms to this address: email@example.com
- Delivery of work by post by 15 May InkMasters Cairns Inc. PO Box 7792, Cairns. Qld 4870
Address for hand delivery: InkMasters Print Workshop, 55 Greenslopes Street, Edge Hill. Hand delivery during office hours: Phone Theo on 04015 127 089 to make alternative arrangements.
- Entry fees (selected artists only) payable by 15 May to: InkMasters Cairns Inc. St George Bank BSB: 114-879 Acct: 474243442
Selected works will be offered for sale unframed. The additional prints from the editions will be available for purchase, so it is important that editions are properly and consistently printed.
Please deliver works in good condition, properly numbered and interleaved (there is acid-free tissue in the storeroom at IMPW), protected and with your name and Industrial Ink & Magic clearly visible on the outside of the folder or package. present all 6 works in your package.
15 Dec 2021 Expressions of interest by IM member artists
1 Feb 2022 Artist Proofs / samples of proposals submitted
15 Feb 2022 Artists selected
1 April 2022 March 15 Artists Proofs completed for photographing
15 May2022 All Editions completed
1 June 2022 6 Prints collected from each edition, 3/ IM; 3/ to Riga
Sept 2022 (tbc) Launch to be finalisedBack to exhibition listings