The first workshops for 2018 commence in April and there is much more to come with Inkfest workshops just around the corner.
- 9 April - 21 May Elizabeth Hunter kicks off the programme with a 7 week introduction to intaglio processes.
- 14/15 April - Rose Rigley weekend workshop focusses on a range of relief techniques
- 3 May - 14 Jun Theo Tremblay starts InkFest18 stone lithography and mokulito (wood lithography) 7 week course.
- 19/20 May - William Wakefield delivers an InkFest18 introduction to silkscreen printing on fabric, a weekend workshop.
- 2/3 Jun - Paul Bong's InkFest18 shaped plate intaglio workshop.
- 16/17 Jun - Lauren Carter delivers Inkfest 18 Beyond Relief! Lino cut an etch workshop.
It is very exciting as now we can offer both long and short term workshops to accommodate requests from our members. The addition of long term workshops will enable participants to gain in depth skills, with time to develop plates or blocks both in the studio and at home. Go to the workshops page for details and contact us if you need any more information.