Inkmasters is open to limited numbers due to Covid restrictions. This included individual access, artists in residence and workshops. BOOKINGS are essential for all access, activities and events
Full details of all workshops are on the workshops page. Hope to see you soon!
- Life Drawing Open Workshop every Tuesday evening 6-8pm
- Cyanotype with Mollie Bosworth 18 Oct
- Gyotako (fish printing) with Jane Dennis 24 - 25 Oct
- Paper Casting with Theo Tremblay 14 - 15 Nov
- Silk Screen Workshop with Theo Tremblay 28 - 29 Nov
- Drawing Essentials II - early 2021 tba
If you have skills that you would like to share in a weekend workshop or a series of classes (evening or weekend), and can plan a way to do this with a small group and 1.5m spacing, please get in touch with a proposal and we will help you cost the workshop/class and start promoting it.
STAY COVID SAFE
Stay home if you are feeling unwell, if you have cold, flu or other symptoms, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
While at Inkmasters Print Workshop
Please follow these guidelines:
- Provide your name and a contact number, email and purpose of visit in a register that we will hold for 56 days to be made available to Queensland Health, should the need arise.
- Physical distancing : 1.5 metres distance from others at all times and 1 person per 4 square metres
- Hygiene: Please make use of the hand sanitiser provided upon entry - Cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms
- Follow InkMasters COVID Safe plan for working in the studio