Sat 4th April 2020: 8:45am
- Sun 5th April 2020: 4:00pm
Theo Tremblay and Heather Koowootha
55 Greenslopes St, Edge HIll QLD 4870 AU
All workshops are postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. They will resume again as soon as it safe to do so, and we look forward to seeing you then. In the meantime keep safe and well.
In this intensive students will make screenprints using photo-emulsions and hand-cut stencils. You will learn how to prepare screens and stencils from your own designs, 'burn' them onto screens, then print onto paper, fabric or t-shirts (provided by the student).
Your print will be eligible to show FOC in the InkFest "Prints from the Workshops Exhibition" at the Tanks Arts Centre 24 Jul - 23 August in Tank 4.
At the end of this workshop you will:
- Have undertaken a basic health and safety induction as a requirement for ongoing use of Inkmasters screen printing studio
- Learn to emulse and expose a stencil to make up a silkscreen
- Gain confidence in mixing inks and prepare the workspace to print on paper or fabric
- Produce a small run of screenprints on paper, length of fabric or t-shirt
Materials supplied except for paper, fabric, TShirt
Please bring notebook and pencil, wear closed in shoes and bring lunch. Suitable for beginners and those with more experience. Morning tea and coffee provided.
Booking essential - Payment secures your place - Need more info? Contact us
Members price: $230 go to Book a space - Non Members plus $40 Membership Fee 2020