Tue 1st September 2020: 6:00pm
- Tue 15th December 2020: 8:00pm
inkmasters Print Workshop, Edge HIll QLD 4870 AU
The Life Drawing Open Workshop gives local artists a great opportunity to develop drawing skills and meet other artists. All artists welcome.
Attendance is based upon everyone strictly following the Covid safe requirements. By participating in the workshop you agree to the following:
- Attendance max 11 - 9 artists, model and convener
- Bookings essential - no booking/no entry - book by email. (Your booking will be confirmed by email)
- Don't come if you are not well or have flu-like symptoms
- Sign in and out in the register provided in the office/entry - name, phone number, email, time in and out (for contact tracing)
- Adhere to safe distancing rules - 1.5 metres and 4 square metres per person
- The kitchen is closed - please bring your own drinks including water
- Hand sanitizer is provided - please use it on entry
- Please consider wearing a mask
For further information see Inkmasters Covid Safe Plan
Table and chairs provided and some easels are provided. Bring your own materials and paper, boards if required. Don't forget CLIPS!
Cost $10. Pay as you go at the workshop.
No tuition provided.
The workshops run Tuesday nights to mid December, including public holidays. Cancellations usually only occur because of exceptional circumstances such as cyclones, (and pandemics....) and will be advised by email and the LIfe Drawing Facebook page. Please like the page!
Need more info or wish to BOOK? email@example.com